Descrição do emprego
Product Marketing Manager
Does your job give you the ability to change somebody’s life? Amplifon Americas, a world leader in hearing care, has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent on our Miracle-Ear marketing team.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you’ll champion the Miracle-Ear product line, driving the product road map and product marketing programs. If the challenge of managing an entire product line to enhance customer hearing health energizes you, this is the perfect opportunity to amplify your career.
In this role, you’ll immerse yourself in the Voice of the Customer, using data to inform the evolution of product road maps. Research, training, store visits, and customer interviews will make you a subject matter expert of the Miracle-Ear product portfolio, the target market, and the competitive landscape.
In short order, you’ll become the central hub for critical information about our products, including technical features, sales forecasting, mix strategy/shifts, competitor analysis, pricing strategy, and reporting. Managing the bi-annual product launch with key leaders and business partners allows you to leverage your project management and influencing skills.
Looking to interact with global colleagues? You’ll collaborate with the international product managers to share best practices and drive global projects. In the US, collaboration with outside vendors, procurement, marketing communications, and operations will lead to success. Strategically working with operations to optimize the product mix will maximize growth and ensure the customer’s needs are met.
The best part about this job? Your ideas, decisions, and leadership will position Miracle-Ear for success and help us deliver on our promise of giving the gift of sound to millions.
- 7-10 years of product management experience; medical device experience in a small to mid-sized company makes you a VIP candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Knowledge of FDA guidelines
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external partners
- Excellent presentation skills, as you’ll be updating leadership and franchisees on product features and benefits
- Strong reporting skills as you’ll analyze sales data and profitability metrics
- Flexible and positive; our work is dynamic, fast-paced, and always changing!
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint so you can easily prepare slides for executives
- As you become the SME, you’ll need to travel up to 25% during Year 1, but less in future years
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship opportunities
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of diverse colleagues and leaders
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…