Descrição do emprego
Senior Call Center Manager
Leadership is not just about managing people; it is about investing in their future. Miracle-Ear, part of Amplifon Americas, is looking for a Senior Call Center Manager to lead a best-in-class contact center program. The goal? Deliver an amazing customer experience to millions of people in need of hearing care.
This is the perfect opportunity to amplify your career if you want a highly visible role that will drive organic growth and revolutionize the way customers interact with us.
Are you a creative problem solver? The ability to lead by example and innovate operational strategies is a challenge we need your expertise for. Working with our agents, CRM team, and a third-party vendor your deliberate approach will optimize our marketing efforts, personalize the customer journey, and drive engagement/sales for Miracle-Ear franchisees.
Managing, measuring, and acting on metrics to achieve company goals is mission critical. Do you thrive when analyzing data to predict agent demand and efficiency? If so, this will pair well with a proactive approach to implementing effective inbound/outbound strategies and systems utilization.
Upholding our cultural values is crucial to keeping the internal and external teams motivated while striving to achieve goals and deadlines. Promote collaboration with many different departments to ensure call center team development, reporting/analytics, and phone/operating systems, are driving operational excellence. Lastly, with international collaboration, this role could be a highly visible springboard for your career!
Education, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Associate or Bachelors’ degree strongly preferred
- Contact Center certification a plus
- 7+ years’ experience managing a mid/large-scale call center (both inbound and outbound)
- 5+ years’ experience managing call center representatives
- 5+ years’ experience in a consumer products industry; preferably within healthcare and/or sales
- Expert-level understanding of call center best practices, operating systems, and processes
- Experience with Project Management and process implementation
- Proficient knowledge of HIPAA privacy regulations and requirements
- SME ability to understand and manage a budget, forecasting staffing needs, and performance assessment
Required proficiency with tools:
- Robust experience and skillset with Office 365, PowerBI or other Business Intelligence tools
- Tenured experience with Call Center systems such as: Five9, InContact, etc.
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll receive is rewarding too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship opportunities
- Award winningwork/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of diverse colleagues and leaders
At Miracle-Ear®, we want to do everything we can to help connect people to hearing health care. Through the Miracle-Ear Foundation®, in partnership with Miracle-Ear centers, we have donated over 10,000 hearing aids to more than 6,000 individuals who could not afford to receive the hearing health care they need. Join the Miracle-Ear team today and help us give the gift of sound to communities all across America.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.