Descrição do emprego
Amplifon Big Data and BI Specialist - Takapuna
Amplifon are the world’s leading hearing specialists, operating in 29 countries worldwide. In New Zealand, Amplifon trades under two brands; Bay Audiology and Dilworth Hearing, both of which make us one of New Zealand’s largest and most respected Audiology providers. With over 110 clinics nationwide, both brands provide leading diagnostic services, advice and products in the audiology industry. Our support office is located in Takapuna, close to motorway access and public transport.
Due to a recent resignation, we are looking for an intermediate level, Business Intelligence Analyst to join the team, hit the ground running and take responsibility for all our BAU requirements when it comes to reporting and data analytics.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Performing business data extracts and queries as requested
- Maintaining and managing databases across testing, development, and production environments.
- Management and administration of business applications
- Assisting in IT projects with focus on system integration, data migration, testing, user training and implementation.
- Investigating and searching new technologies and technical practices to benefit current IT environment and services.
This is a key role within our business, and most suited to a solution focused, BI professional, who is able to work both autonomously as well as managing stakeholder engagement.
What’s required to be successful;
5 years in a similar Big Data / Business Intelligence role
An applicable IT/Computer Science qualification
Experience using the following applications
- SQL database development and administration
- SQL scripting on SQL 2008 and onwards (TSQL or PL/SQL)
- Data Definition queries (Select Statements)
- Data Manipulation Queries (Updates / Deletes)
- System integration design, implementation and management
- BI report generation using MS Power BI, QlikView, Tableau
- Advanced skills in MS Excel and MS Access
- General data mining techniques and tools
- Documentation writing using various tools
What’s in it for you?
Amplifon are a global leader in the hearing industry and you will be joining a forward thinking, innovative organisation - where you will have access to not just local but global initiatives, cutting edge technology and software, alongside a competitive salary and staff benefit schemes.
Apply today with your CV and covering letter, or email email@example.com for more information