Descrição do emprego
Brand Marketing Manager
Brand Marketing Manager
(Reporting into the Marketing Director)
Brand Marketing Management at Amplifon envisions the Brand, the Digital and the Customer Experience Management
Brand Marketing Management guides vision/strategy behind the brand, plans on how brand is perceived in the market to stand out from competitors and attract new consumers, design and implement outstanding CX, as well in the offline as online area.
Design how contents can foster brand strength, leveraging optimized media plans and investments while creating differentiation with new distinctive in store customer experience.
Pillars of the Brand Marketing Management Strategy:
Market & Customer Insights
is the segment that provides insightful data based upon consumer needs and habits, unlocking new business opportunities, monitoring market trends and identifying potential areas in which to invest.
Brand, Media & Advertising
is the segment that defines brand value strategy, strengthening the brand positioning on the market and ensuring the brand remains recognizable, and up to date. It generates and provides a stream of effective, unique, and valuable contents in order to create awareness, facilitate customer evaluation and conversion.
It designs and continuously improves the optimal media plan, to be effective and efficient.
serves customers and attracts leads in the online arena, providing useful and at reach information with outstanding properties, and foster our differentiation with innovative digital solutions and services. Designs and creates innovative digital experience (UX & UI) to attract and serve customers, developing platforms, investing and optimizing media, and foster innovation through the multichannel ecosystem.
is the segment that creates and manages a holistic and unique customer experience across all channels and devices. It designs the guidelines for store experience, merchandising and packaging consistently with brand strategy.
At Amplifon the Brand Marketing Manager is responsible for:
- Design local brand strategy and brand communication plan, in accordance with Global framework
- Manage and own the full 360 local marketing plan: TV, Radio, Digital and BTL, with a budget of 4 mio €
- Develop all BTL communication assets and localize ATL communication assets
- Be in charge of the Lead Generation Plan of 92 stores
- Work closely together with Sales in order to streamline and optimize the commercial activities in the stores
- Steer of team of 2 people currently: junior brand manager & digital specialist. 3 possibly in the future (intern)
- Implement Multichannel customer experience(s) such as Customer journey, Service design and Store format.
- Monitor and control performance at national, regional and local level.
- Participate in pilots of key strategic projects.
- Leverage on the best practices of the international marketing community
- Leverage on networking opportunities and prepare for a career abroad
- Understands the main customer needs and their different drivers, the behaviors that guide their experience, their needs and desires
- Can convert the findings into actionable insights and applies consumers outputs in the development of marketing initiatives that create value for Amplifon’s Business
- Knows and uses consumer research tools and techniques (both qualitative & quantitative, such as interviews, surveys, focus groups, customer observation)
- Addresses future needs of customers with scenario planning and solution development
Customer Experience Management
- Maps multichannel customer journey (traditional and digital) by targeting segments and customer expectations
- Defines what the customer experience and customer touchpoints should be in order to meet corporate objectives and achieve customer advocacy
- knows the possible new ways of interaction (such as App, AI Artificial Intelligence, virtual reality, chatbot...)
- Has knowledge of the best shopping experience and can develop store strategies to raise customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
Analytics & Insights
- Analyses data, identifies trends, measures performance, analyses return on investments
- Turns data into actionable insights and draws conclusions
- Seeks rationales that support operational and strategic decision-making.
- Has the technical capabilities that support analysis (such as predictive analytic, descriptive, behavioural, ...)
Media Strategy & Planning
- Strategic Thinking
- Driving Success
- Pioneer Change
- Master Degree in Marketing (Brand- or Value Proposition Management, Category Management)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in FMCG environments or electronic devices environment
- Budget and People management
- Teamplayer with strong analytical, motivational and communication skills
- Trilingual: Dutch, French & English