Descrição do emprego
Global Treasury Senior Specialist
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customisation and consumer care. More than 16,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a Global treasury Senior Specialist to be part of our Global Finance Corporate Organisation. He/She will report to the Global Treasurer based in Milan.
The ideal candidate will be in charge of:
- Cash Management
- Manage Group net financial position in order to reach quarterly targets through a structured and detailed cash forecast updated weekly, with daily monitoring and variance analysis, acting with the subsidiaries to proactively identify the action to fill the gap vs the Group targets
- Prepare and actively lead regular weekly meeting with the Group CFO to analyse the Net Financial Positions trends, targets, and actions to be taken
- Manage and roll out Group working capital management solutions (Factoring, Reverse Factoring, etc) to minimise working capital cash absorption
- Manage Group bank accounts and cash pooling agreements ensuring all the subsidiaries can satisfy their daily cash needs and assuring that all the transactions are correctly recorded in the treasury and accounting systems.
- Collaborate with the Group Treasury Manager in the investment of the available liquidity in accordance with the Group Treasury Policy
- Internal And External Funding
- Manage group credit lines and long / short term debts (bonds, acquisition financing, Private Placements, other Senior Facilities)
- Manage general accounting for loans, interests accruals, upfront fees, interest and principle payments and related derivatives transactions
- Prepare interest letter and communications to the lenders, including draw-down letters and Compliance Certificates
- Manage inter-company financing including contracts, periodical updates of interest and inter-company derivatives
- Manage Guarantee to support the necessities of the Subsidiaries including the management of the invoicing of the recharges to the subsidiaries
- Prepare Group monthly net financial position flash report to be sent to Group Top Management
- Prepare daily NFP situation to be sent to Group Accounting and Finance Director and to the Group CFO
- Prepare group budget and updated forecasts with reference to interest expenses and other financial charges
- Risk management
- Identify in the Group all the positions that involve a foreign currency risk and in alignment with the Group treasury manager identify and put in place adequate derivatives to minimise such risks
- Manage settlement and renewal of derivatives and related accounting
- Others Activities
- Manage as system administrator the Group home banking portals, prepare payments to submit for authorisation
- Work in collaboration with the Group Reporting & Consolidation Manager in Group Monthly / Quarterly Closing and in the preparation of selected areas of the public quarterly reports to be files at the Stock Exchange
- Buy Back related activities and transactions related to the exercises of the Stock Grant Plan
- Master Degree in Economics / Finance
- 5/7 years max of Experience in a similar role,
- Experience in Corporate Treasury Finance
- Fluency in English
- Solid Skills in Excel , Piteco, Hyperion HFM, Bloomberg and Home banking systems
- OHR Cloud ERP knowledge is preferable but not mandatory.
- Advanced ability to draw insights from data and clearly communicate them to the stakeholders and senior management as required.
- Be self-driven, and show ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete data.