Accounting & Compliance - Finance Internship
Starting date: October 2020
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
Take an internship opportunity at Amplifon and start your career in an international and inspiring environment. If you’re game for rolling up your sleeves and playing a hands-on role in a dynamic, fast-paced environment please read on!
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an intern that will join our Group Accounting & Finance team!
Main activities will include support project leader in ensuring the compliance to L262/2005, being Amplifon a Company listed on the Italian stock exchange, operating in 28 countries. In particular:
Support in updating existing Administrative and Accounting procedures
- with reference to Amplifon Spa and Subsidiaries all over the world
- including test of design of the controls
- proactively supporting the design and implementation of remediations
Maintenance and management of documentation flow:
- proactively support the project leader in ensuring the follow-up process: reminders, proactive follow-up request to international team members
- user management,
- collecting internal letters of acknowledgment and declaration of conformity from subsidiaries
- uploading of testing reports, risk control matrix, remediations, calendars, etc.
Testing and Desk review support
- support in process management, ensuring compliance with deadlines
- support in the testing activities, with progressive autonomy in performing the periodical testing
- proactively supporting the project leader in ensuring the follow-up of the issues identified
- documentation archive
Support in preparing L262 update presentations for the Board, Statutory auditors committee, external auditors and Top Management
What you'll need
You’re the right person if you:
- have a degree in economics, finance, or related fields;
- speak Italian and English fluently and would like to work with multicultural teams;
- are comfortable with numbers and good at analyzing data and capturing insights;
- have strong interpersonal skills, ability to synthesize and communication skills;
- possess exceptional attention to detail and precision;
- are proactive and able to handle complexity in a fast-moving environment;
- have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- previous Internship experience in Accounting & Compliance is a plus.